Lay-by Terms and Conditions
This page outlines the terms and conditions of our lay-by agreement. By entering into a lay-by agreement with us, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions, as well as the applicable Australian Consumer Law requirements. Please read these Terms carefully before proceeding with a lay-by
- A 10% deposit is required for each lay-by order, which is non-refundable.
- The deposit must be paid within 5 business days to secure the lay-by. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the lay-by order.
Cooling off period
- There is a 7-day cooling-off period during which you can cancel your lay-by and receive a full refund. This cooldown period commences upon payment of the deposit.
- The standard lay-by term is 90 days. If you require a longer term, please email us at email@example.com after placing your order.
- Payments are made via bank transfer
- After paying the deposit, all future lay-by payments are flexible, allowing you to make payments in the amount and frequency to suit you.
- All lay-by payments must be completed by the specified final day, which can be found on your lay-by invoice.
- If you decide to cancel your lay-by after the cooling-off period, we will refund all amounts paid except for the non-refundable 10% deposit (if outside of the initial 7 day cooling off period).
- Lay-by cancellation can be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via webchat.
- Goods will not be dispatched until full payment has been received.
- Once full payment has been received, goods are dispatched within 5 business days unless otherwise requested
Australian Consumer Law requirements:
- In addition to these terms, your lay-by agreement is also subject to the requirements of Australian Consumer Law
- Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, including guarantees and remedies for faulty or unsatisfactory goods, are not affected by these Terms.
By initiating a lay-by with Funsquare, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to these lay-by terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at email@example.com or use our website webchat.